The paper that most surprised me is IoT Goes Nuclear: Creating a ZigBee Chain Reaction from Eyal Ronen, Colin O'Flynn, Adi Shamir and Achi-Or Weingarten because they used Percolation theory, which starts from random graph and doesn't have relevant Wikipidia link before 2017, in IoT real world. It took me long time to understand the content of this paper.
I am a passionate basketball fan. Liaoning Flying Leopards (wikipidia link), my hometown team in CBA, is my favorite basketball team and my only home team, where Jiwei Zhao is my favorite player (HUPU link). I am a Guard-forward (SG/SF) in the court, mostly a Guard. Also, I was an assistant coach of my school SEIEE basketball team with 2 Champions when I was in SJTU.
I achieved Amateur Level 10 on Electronic Keyboard when I was 12 and I composed several songs by myself as well. Learning the violin is one of my aspirations.
I don't like to travel, but I do have been to some places. Most of those are where I studied or attended the conferences. Maybe someday, we will meet each other somewhere.
- Australia: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Keynes, Melbourne, Sydney.
- China: Beijing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hohhot, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenyang, Suzhou.
- Germany: Frankfurt, Saarbruecken.
- Singapore: Singapore City.
- United States: Baltimore, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington D.C.